BENCHWRIGHT EXTENDING DINING TABLE, SEADRIFT
With its rustic industrial design, the Benchwright Collection has the feel of an early 20th century work table. Grooves and saw marks on the wood’s surface create the look of salvaged lumber, and oversized bolts on the legs and top of this dining table add to its historic style. Two drop-in leaves allow seating for a large gathering. A Seadrift finish lightens the look for a fresh update.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from thick planks of meticulously weathered and distressed hardwood, poplar veneers and MDF with forged iron.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the bench will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Apron, frame and legs are expertly constructed of solid poplar.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Unique breadboard extensions hold drop-in leaves.
- Due to the nature of planked wood, the table may have small spaces between the panels.
- CIGOLOGOFinished by hand using our exclusive multistep process that creates exceptional depth of color.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Small table seats 4 people comfortably.
- Medium table seats 6 people comfortably.
- Large table seats 8 people comfortably.
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.